Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Autobiography

    My name is Sharmaine D. Bautista. I am 17yrs.old. I was born on January 19,1994. I live in Kalipulako Extension Granja, Lipa City. I am 1st year college taking Certificate in Hotel and Restaurant Management at De La Salle Lipa. My father is Eric Bautista and my mother is Donna Bautista. I was the only child of them.
 
    As the only child,I was fortunate to attend a good school. When i was in my highschool days, I was also fortunate because my parents able to send me in a private school. One of my unforgettable when i was in highschool is our principal called me to come in his office bacause of my absences.

    I have a lot of plan for my future, to finish my studies and to have a restaurant so that I can help my parents and give them back what they give to me when i was a child.I see myself ten years from now as a successful one...

No comments:

Post a Comment